The health and safety of students, staff and employees is our number one priority. We adhere to all government guidance in respect of the risks of Covid-19, we train our employees and we provide a written policy for both the school and the visiting company to follow. We update this regularly whenever the government guidance changes.
Our current policy was updated on 24th November 2020.
Please email us at [email protected] to request a PDF copy of our full written policy. We will also provide this at the time of booking.
Below is a summary of the most salient factors:
- The need for masks, frequent hand washing, frequent surface cleaning, ventilation and the restriction of aerosol transmission (shouting, singing and chanting) are very important for mitigating risk, accompanied by a need for social distancing between groups that do not otherwise mix.
- Our cast travel and stay as a fixed team whilst on tour.
- We run safe auditions, rehearsals and performances.
- Within schools we always wear masks except for when performing.
- We mark out a 2m distance between performers and audience members.
- The school has one point of contact within the cast and the cast have one point of contact at the school, keeping contact to an absolute minimum.
- We encourage best practices with regards to ventilation. Doors and windows should remain open where possible.
- We have contingency options for if national circumstances change and we are not able to visit the school on the booking date.
We understand that this is a difficult time for schools, and we want to be as flexible as possible. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you would like more information with regards to our covid policy. Email [email protected], or request via our Contact Page.